Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24 Page 25 Page 26 Page 27 Page 28 Page 29 Page 30 Page 31 Page 32 Page 33 Page 34 Page 35 Page 36 Page 37 Page 38 Page 39 Page 40 Page 41 Page 42 Page 43 Page 44 Page 45 Page 46 Page 47 Page 48 Page 49 Page 50 Page 51 Page 52 Page 53 Page 54 Page 55 Page 56 Page 57 Page 58 Page 59 Page 60 Page 61 Page 62 Page 63 Page 64 Page 65 Page 66 Page 67 Page 68Late Winter 2017 | 15 dinner was also taking place that weekend. It was a little disheartening when we were traveling up to Island Pond on Thursday and it was raining. However, we knew we it would work out somehow. To our surprise and delight, it snowed on Friday and Tom and I took an early morning ride to the overlook on Saturday morning to see if it was safe to have everyone ride there after all the rain the day before. We were thrilled to find out that the trails were good and it was all possible. We rode back to town and began telling everyone to be ready in an hour and a half to meet at Stacey Roese’s house to ride together. Unfortunately, there were many that were not able to be there with us, including our parents and Jackie Roese who passed away in November 2015. Shortly after noon, 22 of our family and friends met and rode to the overlook together. When we arrived, there were several other people at the overlook that were kind enough A few months ago I received an email from Dave Casey that included few pictures and a brief overview of a trailside wedding. It did not take long to track down the details so we could share this beautiful story for all to enjoy. A very special thanks goes out to Shelly D’Amato for finding the full details and to Dave Casey for that email. We wish the newlyweds years of happiness and thank them for sharing their story and beautiful wedding photos. – William Thomas Sr. to stay and watch our ceremony. The ceremony was completed and we all made it back in time to make it to the Brighton Snowmobile Club dinner. We celebrated with a reception the following day. We were truly blessed!